Between the sacred and the profane.
The church opens up to new ideas.
The small but rich church of S. Mary of the Graces, annexed to the convent of San Girolamo, offers its history to act as a frame to new emotions.
Building started from 1500 on the ruins of an old country church and in close connection with the architectural complex of the monastery of San Girolamo, it presents itself on the outside with its austere facade made up of three arches.
Following the dispersion of the monks in the Napoleonic era and the subsequent abandonment as a place of worship, it was sold to the Municipality of Frontino to whom we owe the farsighted choice to restore and transform the church into a place of events, culture and tourism.
Inside the single nave there are innumerable pictorial testimonies that overlook the central altar choir, the small pulpit and the majestic pipe organ.
The environment is ideal for events and ceremonies, exhibitions, business or cultural meetings because it offers a space that is full of history and testimonies that is today open up to new ideas.